A Prayerful Review of Your Day
1. Be aware of God's presence. Be silent and still, asking the Holy Spirit to reveal to you the insights God wants you to impart and how He wants to light your path.
2. Express gratitude. Give thanks to God for the blessings and gifts He has given you today; the day itself is a gift from Him.
3. Reflect on your day. Look back on your day, noting how God was at work in high points and low ones, too. Notice how God has been at work in your life today through other people and the situations of your day.
4. Ask for forgiveness. Express sorry for the ways in which you failed to live in God's will today and ask for His grace to help you overcome these areas of weakness.
5. Look forward. Make a spiritual resolution(s) for tomorrow. Relying on the insight God has given you, ask Him how He wants you to grow, and have a hopeful resolve to implement your commitment.