This coming July, the All Shores student ministry will be sending a team of high school juniors and seniors to Tijuana, Mexico. We will be partnering with Spectrum Ministries in San Diego, California to bring the love and mercy of Jesus to the forgotten and marginalized in Tijuana.
If you would like to partner with our team financially, you can give online through our All Shores e-Giving.
What the team will do. Spectrum Ministries utilizes several tangible projects to minister to those in need in Tijuana. Each day students will do one of the following projects:
- Visit an orphanage to prepare meals and spend time with the children.
- Build a small home for a local family in need.
- Help in a hygiene tent, where young children will come for food, clothes, washes and lice-treatments.
- Prepare and deliver food to those who live in the local dump.
Our goal. There are two important goals the team hopes to achieve. First, to reveal the love of Jesus to those they encounter throughout the trip. Second, to grow in spiritual maturity, by developing a heart for the world.
Meet the team. We will be taking a team of 8 to Tijuana.
The team will be led by Evan Kosters (All Shores Student Director), Betsy Philpott (Coopersville Campus Student Pastor), and Chip Hackney (Current All Shores Student/Worship Volunteer). Chip will be our trip guide. He is a veteran with Spectrum Ministries and very familiar with the projects and the area our team will be located.
How you can partner with the team.
- Prayer. We believe in the power of prayer and that God wants to move in huge ways through this mission trip. Pray for protection and safety, for unity within the team, for God to use the team, and for Jesus to be revealed to those the team meets with.
- Financial Provision. Each team member must raise $1100. To do this, team members will lead fundraisers and send out support letters.
If you would like to partner with our team financially, you can give online through our All Shores e-Giving. Once you are logged in, choose "make a gift" and select the team member you would like to support!
For more info about Spectrum Ministries visit their website. Spectrum Ministries